Monday, January 21, 2013

C. S. Lewis and Creation

Now for something completely different.

Please excuse me while I scratch this Apologetics itch.
It has nothing to do with Driscoll, Wilson, SGM, misogyny, CBMW, or any other of my usual topics.
I'm really only posting it here for myself and for being able to find it again quickly when I have more time to read it all the way through.

I like C. S. Lewis. I'm gaining an appreciation for Apologetics. And I have a sizable concern over the terribly dogmatic nature that many Christians have on viewing Creation.

C.S. Lewis and the Myth of Creation (part 1)

And since I've gone way off already, I'll go ahead and link another article that I haven't read yet and cannot vouch for but that I would like to look at when I get more time.

Looking at the Collapsing Universe in the Bible

If I decide one or the other of these links are terrible and shouldn't be shared, I'll delete them later.

No comments: