Monday, December 15, 2008

Where have I been lately?

I've been about, traveling, lurking and posting sporadically on other blogs. I have regular places that I visit that have discussions that interest me. I'm learning a lot about the Christian Subculture as it is represented on the Internet. There a places that I feel at home and have a kindred spirit. There are also places I've learned to avoid because they have nothing for me, only legalism and dry bones doctrine.
The places that I like to go have names that include words like mercy and grace. They are honest and talk about the struggles they have as they work out their salvation with fear and trembling. Some of these places are hosted by people who have been wounded by an unhealthy church or doctrine. Though they cling to Christ and His word, they either don't go to "church" at all, go visiting new places with their guard up needing to protect themselves from possible further abuse.
I'm happy with the new acquaintances that I've made in the last few months. Some of them have inspired me and given me a reason to come back here and jot down a few thoughts again.

No comments: