Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sorry. MIA Again

My husband and I got some terrible news last week.
A man we both loved and respected committed suicide.
I could go on and on about how exceptional and wonderful this man is and about the hundreds and hundreds of people that attended his funeral, and might still do it in a later post. But instead, let me just say that I will miss him terribly and wish to God that he were still with us. In so many ways, he reflected all that is good and right in a human being. And I have to stop right now because I'll start blathering if I don't.
I keep his family in my prayers.

4 comments:

Gem said...

((((((hugs))))))

Mara Reid said...

Thanks, Gem/Charis. :)

Kristen said...

So sorry to hear this. May God comfort you and his family.

Mara Reid said...

Thanks.