Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Myth of "Creation Order"

Or "Natural Order", or "Created Order", or whatever label anyone wants to put on this myth.

That's right. I called it a myth because it absolutely cannot be proven using scripture without a great deal of twisting some verses and suppressing other verses that prove the contrary.

Like my friend, Marg, I have run into this when debating with comps. The assumptions they pull out of their...  er... ears to support this myth and their devotion to it, holding it up as undeniable proof of their pet (false) doctrine are like a brick wall of foolery against sound reason and honest Bible study..

I've tried to write on this in the past but due to serious time constrains I've been unable to pursue it the way I want. So, I'm glad my friend Marg has addressed this on her blog over at Newlife.

The Complementarian Concept of "Created Order"


No comments: