Saturday, November 3, 2012

Driscoll Is Beginning to Sound Desperate

Not one of my best titles, I agree. I wanted to go with "Driscoll Is Easily Deceived" as sort of a spin on his view of women as being easily deceived when really he's the one who is deceived concerning his own infallibility. But then you get into, "Is Driscoll deceived, or is he the deceiver?"

Yes, I know. Those sound like pretty strong accusations, so that's why I backed off of the "Deceived/r" way to look at things and went with Desperate instead.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, take a look at Dee's post at The Wartburg Watch:
Mark Driscoll: He Ain't No Captain Sully

Then, for more excellent analysis, check out this radio broadcast:
Driscoll Cult

Driscoll is either deceived, a deceiver, desperate, or going off his rocker.

No comments: