Monday, April 5, 2010

Where Have I Been This Time

I haven't been able to finish my short series on restoration because I've been busy. But in a good way.

My daughter was nominated to go to Washington to be part of the National Young Leaders Conference.

http://www.cylc.org/NYLC

It was hard work getting her ready and hard to watch an air plane whisk her away to Washington D.C. But she had an awesome time and learned a lot. But most important, she learned about being a leader, something I want for all my children.

So I apologize for being absent. But thanks for being understanding the needs of my family and my dedication to helping my children achieve success.

4 comments:

shadowspring said...

That's so cool. Glad your daughter had both the honor and the experience of being chosen for the leadership conference. =)

Gem said...

Very Cool! 8)

Mara Reid said...

Thanks.

The opinions of you strong ladies means a lot to me.

Alaska said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!

That is so cool. :)