Monday, April 2, 2012

My Prediction Concerning Driscoll on 9/9/09

Back in the day, it seemed that there weren't very many people talking about Driscoll and the abusive nature of his doctrine and attitudes on authority and women.

I did find one really good friend and we spoke back and forth quite a bit on her blog Freedom For Captives Blog. We were comparing notes on a particular thread and I compared Driscoll to a former pastor (This man is now divorced, no longer pastoring, unrepentant, and blames everyone else for his own failings). I compare watching Driscoll and his shenanigans to watching an impending train wreck.

I will link the prediction below. But first, a note. Even though things look pretty bad for Driscoll, this doesn't mean it's the beginning of the end for him. He could slip through this somehow and land on his feet. But he won't be able to do it forever, not as long as he insists on riding the rails he has chosen.


No comments: