Friday, May 24, 2013

When Women Lead and Men Hide

It is not my favorite thing to talk about. I really don't have it out for men. Anyone who has been with me for very long knows that I appreciate strong men and weak men make me nervous. But there is a difference of opinion on what makes a strong man between me and the Neo Reform leaders.
The leaders of the Neo Reform movement call strong weak and weak strong. When faced with very severe sin in the camp, they run and hide, circle the wagons, and say, "Move along. There is nothing to see here." This is not strength. It is weakness and displays flawed character.

I guess I'm still grateful for the women of the Neo Reformed movement who are not hiding but rather rising up, being strong, and leading the way where their men have failed.

Sallie over at "A woman's Freedom in Christ" is also grateful for women like Wendy who are leading the way where their men are failing... badly...

Sallie's Post: When women Lead the Way

Thanks Sallie! (I've added you to my blog list. I should have done it long ago. Better late than never, though, right?)


No comments: