Friday, May 20, 2011

The Single Story

I saw this video the other day and was going to hold off and show it at a later date because I wanted to pursue the comparisons and contrasts of small minded men vs big hearted men.
But something Kay said in a comment made me want to go ahead and link this so we can talk about it later.

The video is 20 minutes long so view it when you have time.
But I believe it would be well worth your time.
The speaker is a Nigerian author who also happens to be a good speaker. She deals with an old topic from a new and fresh perspective that I think applies to some of the things we discuss here. So I'm linking it this morning and hopefully, all 15 of you that come by from time to time will get to view it over the weekend before I begin to refer back to it next week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Ihs241zeg

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I like it! She said a mouth FULL!